Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: Makes 18 - 20 biscuits
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- Seeds from 6 cardamom pods
- 100g gluten free plain flour
- 25g rice flour
- 75g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- Zest of 1 large orange
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 medium egg
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Add the cardamom seeds, flours, Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and orange zest to a food processor and blitz together into fine breadcrumbs.
- Now add the maple syrup and egg before pulsing again until a firm dough.
- Roll the dough out and cut into the shape of your choice before transferring to the baking tray. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, leave on a wire rack to cool before decorating to your choice.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.