Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: None. Refrigerate for 2 hours
Serves: Makes approximately 10 squares depending on the size of the tray used
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Vegan
- 150g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 150g dried cherries (100g to blitz and 50g for your topping)
- 1 tbsp. yoghurt of your choice
- Add the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut to a small pan and gently melt, over a low heat.
- Add this to a blender or food processor, along with 100g of cherries and the yoghurt, then blitz, until combined.
- Pour the fudge into a lined lunch-box sized container. Top with the remaining cherries and set in the fridge for 2 hours or until completely solid, or freeze.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces to serve and store in an airtight container. (Note, in hot weather this fudge will start to melt, so store in the fridge).
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.