Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 - 35 Minutes
Serves: 2 Portions
Allergy Information: Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
- 75g ground almonds
- 20g sesame seeds
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 courgettes, cut into chunky chips
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- Sweet chilli serving sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Mix together the ground almonds, sesame seeds and seasoning.
- Dip each courgette first in the egg, then the almond mixture and place on a tray with greaseproof paper.
- Drizzle with Lucy Bee Coconut Oil.
- Bake for 30 - 35 mins
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.