Preparation Time: 5 minutes plus 10 minutes resting time
Cooking Time: Approximately 5 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 30g Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 small (about 60g) ripe banana
- 120ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, for frying
- Sift Lucy Bee Coconut Flour into a blender bowl/jug, add all other ingredients (except Lucy Bee Coconut Oil) and blitz together, then leave to stand for 5 to 10 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add more Lucy Bee Coconut Milk.
- In a frying pan, heat Lucy Bee Coconut Oil over a medium heat and when hot add a tablespoon of the mixture. You can either ladle enough mixture for a large pancake or make several smaller ones, cooking 3 to 4 at a time.
- When small bubbles start to appear gently turn the pancake(s) over and cook on the other side. Remove from the heat and keep warm whilst you cook the remaining pancakes.
- Serve with your favourite topping.
- Tip: Don’t have the heat too high otherwise your pancakes may burn).
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.