Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: None - freeze for 30 minutes. Store in the fridge
Serves: Makes 16 balls
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 160g desiccated coconut
- 5 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 25g Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar +2 tbsp. water
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 100g vegan dark chocolate
- Add the desiccated coconut, Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, Lucy Bee Coconut Flour, Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar and water, and vanilla extract to a food processor and blitz until all the ingredients have combined.
- Take small amounts of the mixture and mould into balls before placing onto a lined baking tray or a plate (use something that will fit into your freezer).
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate by placing in a bowl, over a pan of hot water. Stir and set aside.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and coat each ball in the melted chocolate, by rolling them in it. I used 2 toothpicks to do this. Return each ball to the lined tray and freeze for a further 15 minutes.
- These can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.