Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 sticks of celery, sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 600g organic chopped tomatoes (tinned is fine)
- 180g yoghurt of your choice (Greek dairy free/ vegan option)
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- Sauté the celery, carrot and onion in Lucy Bee Coconut Oil for 10 minutes or until soft.
- In a heavy based saucepan, add the chopped tomatoes, yoghurt and vegetable stock. Stir together and warm through.
- Add the sautéed vegetables to the tomato mixture and heat for a further 5-10 minutes, on a low heat. Season and blend in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve immediately of store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.