Preparation Time: 20-25 minutes
Cooking Time: 14 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 60g grass-fed butter, plus extra for greasing
- 60g good quality dark chocolate, I used salted caramel
- 2 eggs, (1 whole egg and 1 yolk)
- 40g Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate, plus extra for dusting
- 60g gluten free self raising flour
- Icing sugar to serve
- Preheat the oven to 160C, 300/325F, gas mark 2/3.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- In a mixing bowl and using an electric whisk, mix together the egg and Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar then fold this into the chocolate butter mix.
- Stir in the flour and Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate, mixing well.
- Grease 2 ramekin dishes with butter and dust with cacao. Leave to set in the fridge for 2 minutes.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins and bake for 12-14 minutes. The middle should be slightly gooey.
- Serve with fresh raspberries and a dusting of icing sugar.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.