Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes plus cooling time
Serves: Makes 250ml
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 250g berries (we used blueberries)
- 3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 1 level tsp. Lucy Bee Chai Blend
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 70g chia seeds
- Add the berries to a saucepan and gently cook on a medium heat, until the berries begin to soften and burst. Press with a spoon to help encourage them to burst for a smoother jam.
- Add Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, Lucy Bee Chai Blend and lemon juice and bring to a gentle boil, then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Take off the heat and add the chia seeds. Stir in so all the seeds are well covered.
- Allow to cool a little before decanting into a jar. Allow to cool fully then cover and store in the fridge until ready to use.
- This is delicious served on yoghurts, toast or pancakes.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.