Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 x 400g tin of chickpeas, drained
- 1 tsp. smoked hot paprika
- 1 heaped tsp. Lucy Bee Chai Blend
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted (enough to cover the chickpeas)
- ½ lime, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 130C, 250F, gas mark 1/2. Line a tray with greaseproof paper.
- Add the chickpeas, smoked paprika, Lucy Bee Chai Blend, garlic and Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to a bowl and mix together, then spread evenly on the covered tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring them a couple of times during the cooking time – reduce the oven temperature, if needed. I prefer these chewy so find the lower the heat the chewier/softer they are.
- Squeeze lime juice over the chickpeas, to serve. Any leftovers are great added to a salad.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.