5 - 10 minutes
1 - 2
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- In a frying pan on a low heat, add the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to melt, before adding the onions. As the onions begin to soften and naturally caramelise slightly, add the Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar and stir to melt the sugar and coat the onions. Cook on a very low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and stir the onions until all the vinegar has been cooked in. The onions should have a golden colour, but when tried should still have a little bite.
- Once ready, serve as a side dish or add to salads, sandwiches or jacket potatoes. Alternatively, this can be used to make Caramelised Onion Hummus
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.