Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes plus 10 minutes blending
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 270g hazelnuts
- 100g almonds
- 3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Cover a baking try with baking parchment, add the nuts and roast for 10 minutes.
- Next, you need to remove most of the skins from the hazelnuts. This is done by placing the nuts in a clean kitchen towel and, holding the towel in one hand, rub the nuts together, through the towel, with your other hand.
- Place the nuts (minus the skins) into a blender and blend until oil is released and the nuts form a paste (this takes approximately 8-10 minutes, depending on your blender. You may need to stop half way through and let the blender cool).
- Add Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate, the vanilla extract and Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder and continue blending until smooth.
- Note: Unlike bought chocolate spreads, it won't go 'smooth smooth' because it still has some of the skins.
Raspberry Porridge with Cacao Nut Butter
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.