Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/ Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 1 very ripe frozen banana*
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. lucuma powder
- 40g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut**
- 85ml water**
- Toppings: coconut yoghurt, flaked almonds, chia seeds
- *Tip: when you have bananas that have gone slightly over-ripe and start to go spotty and dark (not too dark so that they leak) peel and break into chunks, put into a plastic Tupperware pot and freeze - they will need at least 30 minutes of freezing to provide the desired consistency.
- **Alternatively you could use 90ml of Lucy Bee Coconut Milk, or Lucy Bee Coconut Water, add more liquid if desired
- NOTE: you can make coconut milk by blending together Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut and water and add this to the smoothie as 'coconut milk' or, include with the other ingredients and blend together as above.
- In a blender, add Lucy Bee Cacao Powder, banana, peanut butter, lucuma powder, Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut and water and blend until smooth. Adjust the sweetness and chocolate, to taste.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your chosen toppings, to serve.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.