Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Serves: 6 - 8
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Dairy Free
- 225g gluten free self raising flour
- 30g lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 75g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 25g dried figs
- 2 squares of 70% dark chocolate, broken in half
- 15g flaked almonds
- 1 fresh fig, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Blend the flour, lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, eggs, bananas, Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate and Lucy Bee Coconut Oil together in a food processor.
- Stir in the dried figs and pour the mixture into a greased loaf tin (or you can use cake liners).
- Place the broken chocolate squares on the top of the loaf, along with the flaked almonds and fresh fig slices.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the cake, comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.