Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 - 25 minutes
Serves: 2 - 4
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 butternut squash, skin off, deseeded and cut into thin slices
- 1 chilli, sliced
- 3 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- 225g halloumi, cut into slices
- Add the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to a frying pan, on a low heat, along with the butternut squash, chilli, rosemary and seasoning. Let this cook until the squash is soft all the way through, turning a couple of times.
- Remove from the pan and add the halloumi - you may need to add a little extra Lucy Bee Coconut Oil.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve the butternut squash with the halloumi.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.