Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serves: Makes 6 - 8
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Dairy Free
- 80g cooked cauliflower
- 80g cooked broccoli
- 40g cheese, grated or crumbled – I have used cheddar and a vegetarian blue cheese or a lactose free cheddar
- 1tsp. Dijon mustard
- 5 eggs
- 1tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt (not if you are using a blue cheese cheese) and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- Preheat over to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Grease muffin tray with Lucy Bee Coconut Oil or use muffin cases.
- Place the cooked cauliflower and broccoli into the muffin case.
- Whisk together Dijon mustard, eggs, Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, cheese, Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground.
- Pour equal amounts or mixture into each muffin case.
- Place in the oven and bake for around 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.