Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-17 minutes
Serves: Makes 10 muffins
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 100g gluten free plain flour
- 35g Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 1 level tsp. gluten free baking powder
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Chai Mix
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt
- Optional: 1 tsp. lucuma powder
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 100g fresh/frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4 and line a muffin tray with 10 muffin cases*.
- Sieve Lucy Bee Coconut Flour into a mixing bowl, then add the plain flour, baking powder, Lucy Bee Chai Mix, Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and optional lucuma powder and mix together, then set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs with the honey, vanilla extract and melted Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and stir until fully combined.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together and a batter has formed, then stir the blueberries into the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases, roughly 1 tbsp. per case, and bake for 15-17 minutes (or until a knife inserted into the middle of one, comes out clean).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool, before serving.
- *TIP: the mixture is quite sticky, you can always grease your muffin cases to prevent it sticking to the case.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.