Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 100g berries of choice (we used blackberries)
- 1 large floret of cauliflower*
- 1 tsp. maca powder
- 40g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut**
- 85ml water**
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Chai Blend
- Toppings: coconut yoghurt, granola, desiccated coconut
- *Tip: Use frozen cauliflower for an extra cool smoothie.
- **Alternatively you could use 90ml of Lucy Bee Coconut Milk, or Lucy Bee Coconut Water, add more liquid if desired
- In a blender, add the berries, cauliflower, maca powder, Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut, water, Lucy Bee Chai Blend and nut milk and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with optional toppings of your choice, to serve.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.