Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1-2 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 500g raw beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp. cumin
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Toss the beetroot in the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, sprinkle over with cumin and seasoning.
- Roast for 40 minutes or until the beetroot is cooked through.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.