Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 - 55 minutes
Serves: 8 - 10
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Dairy free
- 60g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 75g Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 225g gluten free self raising flour (can be self raising flour)
- 4 or 5 ripe bananas
- 75g dried cranberries
- 75g walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 75g dark chocolate drops (choose dairy free if needed)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C, 250 F, gas mark 4.
- Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper (I cheat and buy cake liners!)
- Place all the ingredients (excluding the cranberries, chocolate and walnuts or pecans if using) into a large mixing bowl. Using an electric whisk, mix together until smooth.
- Stir in the dried cranberries, chocolate and walnuts / pecans, if using.
- Place into the loaf tin and bake for 50 - 55 minutes. The loaf should spring back when lightly pressed.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.