Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: Makes 10 - 12 muffins
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 115g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 4 eggs
- 70g maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 100g Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 50g ground almonds
- 1 tsp. gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- 20g pecans, broken into small pieces
- 10-12 pecans
- Preheat the oven to 175C, 350F, gas mark 4. Line a muffin tray with greaseproof cases.
- Put the bananas, Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, eggs and maple syrup into a bowl and mix with an electric whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, sieve Lucy Bee Coconut Flour, ground almonds, baking powder and cinnamon powder and stir together. (Note:coconut flour needs to be sieved into a recipe). Add this to the banana mixture, along with the pecans and mix together well.
- Add this to the banana mixture, add the pecans and mix together well.
- Leave mixture to stand for 5 minutes before spooning the mixture into the muffin cases, top with a pecan. Bake for 20 -25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Leave to cool before removing from the tray.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.