Preparation Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Cooking Time: approx. 40 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Allergy Information: Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Vegan
- FOR THE FRUIT BASE:
- 75g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 75g blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 apples, diced or sliced
- 1/2 - 1 level tbsp. Lucy Bee Chai Blend
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 150ml of water (enough to cover the fruit only)
- FOR THE CRUMBLE:
- 80g Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 80g ground almonds
- 25g Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 40g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, cold as possible
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Add the fruit to a baking dish with the Lucy Bee Chai Blend, Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar and water.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the apple has softened.
- For the crumble, add all the ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a crumble texture.
- Sprinkle over the fruit mixture once ready and bake for a further 30 minutes.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.