As a small business, we really do rely on the support of our customers because without you we wouldn’t be able to do what we do. And so, a huge thank you to everyone who has bought our Coconut Water making it possible for us to in turn support food banks and charities with donations of our Coconut Water.
We have just donated 11,700 cartons of Lucy Bee Fair Trade Organic Coconut Water to 8 organisations who have distributed these to the vulnerable, the homeless and those who are struggling to afford healthy food.
The following charities have received our Coconut Water
- Jedidiah UK, a charity based in Hertford, supplying food bags to families in need
- Chroma Church, Leicester, a food bank
- Merseyside Play Action Council, a food bank and providing food parcels to children and youth centres in Liverpool
- Holy Trinity and St Augustine of Hippo Church, Leytonstone, a food bank
- The Felix Project, in Deptford, Enfield, and Park Royal. They donate food to over 400 front-line charities, primary schools and holiday programmes in London
- City Harvest, Acton who donate food to the homeless, soup kitchens, women’s refuge centres and the elderly
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.