Are there any anti-ageing benefits for the Moringa & Pineapple Enzyme Face Mask
Yes we’ve included lots of anti-ageing heroes in our Enzyme Face Mask including;
- Squalane: moisturises and replenishes the lipids on the top layer of the skin, locks in moisture and reduces fine lines and wrinkles, making skin look supple and firmer
- Pineapple Enzyme Extract: enzymes extracted from pineapples exfoliate the skin, helping to get rid of dead skin cells and unclog pores from trapped sebum and dirt. It helps to minimise the appearance of fine lines and helps to brighten, leaving skin feeling soft a smooth
- Green Tea: antioxidant properties and helps to condition and tighten the skin (astringent). It also conditions and protects the skin and a UV absorber
- Almond Oil: conditions and soothes. Rich in oleic acid as well as vitamins, helping to protect the skin.
- Apricot Oil: is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, it has antioxidant benefits to help repair and rejuvenate dull, tired-looking skin.
- Vitamin E: is a skin conditioning agent, which helps to leave the skin nourished and soft. It also is an antioxidant helping to protect skin cells from oxidative stress.
- Pink Clay: is mineral-rich and draws out impurities to help restore skin for a brighter complexion
This plus the other ingredients helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, keeps skin looking smooth, clear, supple and firm, whilst also nourishing, hydrating and protecting. This mask is perfect for those with mature skin.
The Moringa and Pineapple Enzyme Face Mask is also:
- Dermatologically approved for sensitive skin
- COSMOS Organic
- Cruelty Free
- 99% Natural
- 100% palm oil free (including derivatives)
- Made in the UK
- Ethical Best Buy
About Lucy Bee
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.
Any information provided by us is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. We always recommend referring your health queries to a qualified medical practitioner.