The Full Works
We’ve got the answer to getting radiant, glowing skin with our full range of skincare and tanning products. We’ve put them all in one place too, leaving you more time to spend on….well whatever you fancy!
How To Use
- Rub our Reviving Cleansing Cream in damp hands then massage over your face and remove with the Muslin Cloth.
- Apply AHA Dazzling Tonic to a cotton pad and wipe over your dry face and neck – on your tanning days, we recommend using this liquid exfoliant the day before/after rather than the same day.
- On your tanning days, add the Tan Drops to the Radiance-Boosting Face Cream in your hand and massage over your face and neck. Alternatively, use the Face Cream on its own.
- On your tanning days, pump Self-Tan Mousse onto the Tanning Mitt and apply over your body in circular motions.
- Use the bamboo spatula to remove a small amount of deodorant from the jar, apply to finger tips and smooth gently under armpits for all day freshness.
You can find full details on the individual product page.
No Palm Oil
Many skincare products list palm oil, or its derivatives, in their ingredients but we choose not to use it in any form in ours, due to its negative impact on the environment, habitat, animals and eco-systems.
There’s hardly a day goes by without reading in the press about deforestation for palm oil production and the fact that the very existence of orangutans is threatened because of this.
Many ingredients used in skincare include a derivative of palm oil, and it’s not always obvious that it’s been used. For example, some emulsifiers are sourced from either palm oil or coconut and the manufacturer of the emulsifier may not differentiate the source. We can confirm that no palm oil or derivatives of palm oil are used in any of our products.