Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- FOR THE SALSA VERDE:
- 8 tbsp. sacha inchi oil
- 50g parsley, destalked
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- FOR THE ROASTED BABY NEW POTATOES:
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 750g baby new potatoes
- To taste: Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and whole black peppercorn, ground
- Preheat the oven to 200C, 392F, gas mark 6.
- Wash and then slice the new potatoes in half.
- Add to a baking tray cut-side down with Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and season with Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground whole black peppercorns.
- Once the oven has reached 200C place in the oven cook until they have softened and browned.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooking you can make the salsa verde.
- You can either chop by hand, or add to a blender (I used a nutribullet).
- If using a blender: add in the garlic clove, capers, Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil, lemon juice and Dijon mustard and blitz until blended.
- Add the parsley and blitz (just make sure you don't over-blend).
- If by hand: mince the garlic and add to a bowl, along with the lemon juice, sacha inchi oil, Dijon mustard and combine.
- Finely chop the parsley and capers and then add to the mixture and stir to combine.
- When the potatoes have browned and softened, transfer to a bowl and top with the salsa verde.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.