Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- A handful of spinach
- 40g gluten free plain flour
- 1 egg
- A splash of Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, for frying
- TO SERVE:
- Cooked sweet potato mash
- Greek yoghurt
- A handful of pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- Place all pancake ingredients into a blender and blitz. Note, this mixture has a thick consistency.
- Heat the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a small frying pan and spoon out enough pancake mixture to cover the pan. Fry for 2 -3 minutes on each side. You may need to add more Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to cook the remaining pancakes.
- You can choose your own toppings to serve but I love sweet potato mash, Greek yoghurt and pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds, with a drizzle of olive oil and seasoning.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.