Preparation Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 - 15 minutes
Serves: Makes 1 x 200ml jar
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Seeds of 1 pumpkin
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- ½-1 tsp. dried chilli flakes, to taste
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Super Boost Turmeric Blend
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Clean and rinse the pumpkin seeds and gently pat off any excess water.
- Spread the seeds onto a clean baking tray and top with the spices, stirring to make sure the seeds are evenly coated.
- Drizzle Lucy Bee Coconut Oil over and mix in thoroughly. Evenly spread out the seeds and bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Store in a jar and use as required sprinkled on risottos, soups or salads, or as a snack on their own.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.