Preparation Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted plus extra for greasing
- 1 butternut squash, skinned and chopped into 1” cubes
- 20g honey
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Grease an oven tray with a little Lucy Bee Coconut Oil.
- In a bowl, add the butternut squash, honey, Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder and Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt. Toss together to make sure everything is coated.
- Spread out on the oven tray and roast in the oven for 40 – 50 minutes.
- TIP:This is great served as a side with a roast dinner.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.