Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 - 40 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 500g Brussel sprouts, trimmed
- 150g ready cooked and peeled chestnuts
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 70g pomegranate seed
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Cut the Brussels into bite-sized pieces and add the Brussels to a baking tray with the chestnuts and Lucy Bee Coconut Oil. Cover with foil and place into the oven and roast for 30 - 40 minutes (toss half way through cooking time).
- Once cooked, place into a serving bowl and top with pomegranate seeds.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.