Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 160g Chipotle Peppers in spicy adobo sauce chopped (from Amazon)
- 1 litre of raspberries
- 220ml raw vinegar
- 180g Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- In a saucepan heat the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and fry the onions until softened.
- Add the garlic and continue to sauté until slightly caramelised.
- Add the chopped chillies and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the raspberries, vinegar, Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes or so until thickened.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool and then blitz in a food processor.
- Of course, bottle in your recycled Lucy Bee Coconut Oil jars. It's why we use glass and easy peel labels.
- Store in the fridge but I promise it won't last long. Wonderful to use as a sauce, dipping sauce and a glaze.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.