Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 170g cooked quinoa
- 100g mozzarella, grated (you could substitute for a lactose free alternative)
- A handful of spinach
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 2 slices gluten free bread
- 2 tbsp. gluten free plain flour
- Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- Blitz the bread and flour together then add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix together well.
- Roll into 4 - 6 balls then flatten into patties.
- Fry in Lucy Bee Coconut Oil for 2 minutes each side, being careful not to burn.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.