Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- FOR THE PORRIDGE:
- 40g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 170ml water
- 30g gluten free oats
- 1 tsp. maca powder
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 apple, sliced
- Handful of almonds
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- Add the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut and water to a blender and blitz to make coconut milk.
- Put the oats, coconut milk and maca powder into a saucepan and gently warm on a medium heat until the oats are cooked. Stir from time to time so the oats don't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the apple and almonds with Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder and sauté in a frying pan with Lucy Bee Coconut Oil for 5 minutes at a low heat. To serve, place on top of the porridge.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.