Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None. Store in the fridge overnight
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- FOR THE OVERNIGHT OATS:
- 40g gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 140ml Lucy Bee Coconut Water or you can use Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- FOR THE MANGO AND CHIA SEED JAM TOPPING:
- 80g mango (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Water
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- Add the ingredients for the overnight oats into your resealable jar and stir to combine.
- Separately, blend the Lucy Bee Coconut Water and mango together (I used a nutribullet) until combined.
- Then stir in the chia seeds.
- Pour the mango and chia seed mix on top of the oats, and seal the jar.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
Or try topped with raspberry and chia seeds.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.