Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 10 - 15
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Lactose Free
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 large potatoes, chopped into thin slices
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 different coloured peppers, chopped into small pieces
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (not too hot)
- 6 eggs
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns,
- A handful of basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4. Line a 20 x 30cm oven tray, with greaseproof paper.
- In a frying pan, gently melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil then add the onions and let them start to soften. After about 5 minutes, add the potatoes, garlic and peppers and chilli and gently fry for about 20 minutes, or until all are soft. Remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns. Stir these into the potato mixture then then pour into the oven tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when cooked through and leave to cool. Turn out onto a board and cut into even squares.
- Serve with some basil leaves and some extra chilli (depending on how much heat you like!) .
- Tip: These can be made in the morning to save on any pre-party stress and be served in the evening.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.