Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 celery stick, chopped
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped or crushed
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 100g fresh spinach
- Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil, to drizzle
- A pinch of chilli flakes, optional to serve
- In a saucepan on a medium heat, melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and add the onions and celery and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened and the onion begins to go transparent.
- Season with Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns before adding the garlic. Fry for 1 minute, then add the broccoli and vegetable stock. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes until the broccoli is cooked to your liking.
- Transfer the mixture into a high-speed blender, adding the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut, lucuma powder and spinach. Blend until smooth and vibrant green.
- To serve, drizzle some Lucy Bee Starseed Omega 3 Oil over and sprinkle with chilli flakes, if using and extra ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.