Preparation Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 6 - 8
Allergy Information; Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 4 plums
- 200g blackberries
- 2oog blueberries
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- 3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 240g gluten free oats
- 5 tbsp. almond flour
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt
- Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 5 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil (room temperature)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, gas mark 4.
- Start off by chopping your plums into rough squares, place in a saucepan along with the blackberries and blueberries. Over a low heat, add Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder and one tablespoon of Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, then cook for a few minutes until the fruit starts to become a little softer.
- Once the fruit is done set aside and prepare the crumble. In a bowl combine the oats, almond flour, Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and vanilla. Then add the remaining 2 Tbsp. of Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar and Lucy Bee Coconut Oil. Use your hands to mix until combined.
- In a large baking dish, spread your fruit along the bottom then top evenly with the crumble. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until the fruit juices are bubbling around the edges and the crumble is firm and golden brown.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.