Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serves: Makes approximately 20 brownie squares
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 190g gluten free self raising flour
- 3 tsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 80g Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt
- ½-1 tsp. Lucy Bee Chai Blend
- 40g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 220ml warm water (170ml cold, 50 hot)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 170g dairy free dark chocolate, melted, plus 90g dairy free dark chocolate, roughly chopped into chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4 and line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, sieve together the self-raising flour, Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate, Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Chai Blend. Stir to fully combine.
- In a blender, blend Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut with all of the water to make coconut milk - make sure that it isn’t hot when adding it to the dry mixture and allow to cool before mixing in if needed.
- Add the vanilla extract, Creamed Coconut Milk and melted Coconut Oil to the dry ingredients and stir to fully combine before stirring in the melted chocolate, followed by the chunks of dairy free dark chocolate and transfer to the pre-lined baking tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the centre of the brownies have set and a knife comes out clean.
- Remove brownies from the baking tin and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Store covered in an airtight container.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.