Preparation Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend
- 1 tsp. chilli flakes
- 750ml vegetable stock
- 1 large cauliflower, chopped
- 1 x 400g tinned tomatoes
- 1 x 400g tinned chickpeas
- 1 inch of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- A handful of coriander, chopped, to serve
- A wedge of lime, to serve
- Melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a deep pan, on a medium heat. Sauté the onion for a couple of minutes and add the garlic and cook until soft and golden.
- Add the sweet potato, spices, stock and cauliflower and stir together. Cook for 5 minutes then add the tomatoes, chickpeas and ginger.
- Season generously, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove the lid and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes so the liquid reduces by about a quarter.
- Serve with chopped coriander and a wedge of lime.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.