None - freeze for 1 hour
Makes between 15-20 truffles, depending on size
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Drinking Chocolate
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cooked and diced
- 250g Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 4 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. vanilla essence
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- TO COAT:
- Sprinkling of cacao nibs
- Sprinkling of freeze-dried raspberries
- Sprinkling of desiccated coconut
- Melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a heavy-based pan, add the Lucy Bee Cacao Powder and maple syrup, stir together to make a chocolate sauce.
- Add the sweet potato, dates, almond butter, vanilla essence, Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder and chocolate sauce, to a food processor or blender and blitz for 2-3 minutes, or until smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl and freeze for 1 hour. Once hard, roll into balls and cover in your chosen coating.
- Tip: These will keep in the freezer until you’re ready to enjoy them.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.