Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: None. Refrigerate for 20 minutes
Serves: Makes approx. 30 spoons
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 40g Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 130g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut, melted
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, optional
- Mix the Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate into the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut until fully combined, to resemble melted chocolate. Optional, stir Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar in to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the spoon moulds and place in the freezer to set for 15-20minutes.
- Once the chocolate has set, carefully remove the spoons from the moulds*, store in an air-tight container in the fridge and use when needed – these are great in a hot chocolate made with Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate.
- *TIP: The spoons will be weakest where the spoon meets the handle so carefully loosen the chocolate from the mould before popping them out.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.