Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None. Freeze for 2 hours
Serves: Makes approximately 20 squares
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 100g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut, melted
- 250ml warm water
- 100g dried figs
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blitz together.
- Smooth into a lined baking tray (I used a loaf tin) and leave to set in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve. Store in the freezer.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.