Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: None - 2 hours refrigeration
Serves: Makes 10-12 nests
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 40g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 40g Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 30g maple syrup
- 100g brown rice puffs
- 100g nut butter (see the Lucy Bee recipe)
- Chopped dried apricots
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Dried cranberries
- Line a 12 case muffin tray with muffin/cake cases.
- Melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate together in a pan.
- Remove from the heat and stir the maple syrup or honey, into the chocolate mixture.
- Allow to cool slightly then stir the brown rice puffs in, along with the nut butter.
- Spoon evenly into the muffin cases and decorate with your favourite toppings.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.