Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 - 35 minutes
Serves: Makes 10-14 brownies, depending on size!
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 200g butter, cubed
- 200g 70% cacao dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 220g raspberries
- 3 eggs
- 100g Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 80g gluten free plain flour
- 60g Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- A handful of white chocolate chunks, optional
- Preheat the oven to 170C, 325F, gas mark 3.
- Line a brownie tray with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat, stirring until combined and smooth – allow to cool and set aside.
- Meanwhile, very gently warm the raspberries in a pan, over a low heat, until they begin to break down. Reduce slightly for 5 minutes or so.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, along with the cooled chocolate mixture, until they are combined, then sieve the flour and Lucy Bee Cacao Powder into the mixture and stir together.
- If using, add the white chocolate chunks and stir until they are evenly distributed in the brownie mixture.
- Pour half of the brownie mixture into the tray. Evenly spread the raspberries over this, followed by the remaining brownie mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes – the inside can be slightly gooey.
- Allow to cool for 10 -15 minutes then transfer onto a wired cooling rack before cutting into squares, to serve.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.