Preparation Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: Makes 12
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 200g small broccoli florets
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g hard goat’s cheese, coarsely grated
- 45g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted, plus extra for greasing the muffin tray
- 75g Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- 80ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4. Grease a 12-hole muffin tin with Lucy Bee Coconut Oil.
- Steam the broccoli for 7-10 minutes, until tender, then rinse under cold water to cool quickly. Drain off any excess water and chop into small pieces.
- Place the broccoli in a medium bowl along with the eggs, 75g of the goat’s cheese and Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and mix together to combine.
- Sift Lucy Bee Coconut Flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into the broccoli mixture and stir together.
- Add the Lucy Bee Coconut Milk and seasoning and mix together.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 cases. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds and remaining goat’s cheese over the top. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until risen and golden and cooked through.
- Enjoy warm, or leave to cool on a wire rack.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.