Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: none
- 3 large handfuls of fresh blackcurrants*
- 1 lime, cut into eight
- A large handful of fresh mint
- ½ tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- Crushed Ice
- 150ml soda water
- *If you cannot find fresh blackcurrants, use any berries that you find easily accessible, this recipe will work with most berries, such as raspberries, redcurrants, blueberries, etc.
- In a bowl, stir together the blackcurrants, lime wedges, mint and Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar with a wooden spoon.
- Half fill 4 glasses with crushed ice and divide the fruit mixture between the glasses, followed by the soda water.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: if you prefer, for adults only, you add 25-50ml white rum or vodka.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.